Salary from £6.70 per hour
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Head Chef, the kitchen team member will assist in the Preparation and service of all sections in the Kitchen.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
• Informs on a daily basis the Chef De Partie on all relevant information on operational and
• Sees to it that all food items for the restaurant are prepared on time and meet quality and
• Prepares on daily basis food requisitions as assigned
• Maintaining of cleanliness in all assigned areas, including refrigerators and freezers
• Performs duties common to position and other duties as maybe assigned
• Controls cost by minimizing spoilage, waste, proper storage and exercising strict portion
• Ensure that cost control policies and procedures are followed
• Attends training sessions
• Reports any equipment on the section which needs repair or maintenance
• Ensures freshness and suitability of products used by the section and that they are stored
• Ensures smooth running of the section during Demi Chef De parties absences